TECTUS® TE 645 3D Concealed Hinge
TECTUS enables the optimal integration of flush doors in a straight line and flush surfaces for contemporary clean designs.
The SIMONSWERK TECTUS TE 645 3D concealed hinge is completely hidden for flush doors with wood, steel or aluminum doors, and frames.
The three-dimensional adjustability and maintenance-free slide bearing technology of the TE 645 3D hinge system is for use with high-quality commercial doors.
Okay, how about being able to adjust a 660 lb door in 3-Dimensions? This hinge has both the brawn and the brains!
- For flush high-performance commercial doors
- 180° opening angle without pinching or damage during opening and closing
- For doors up to 660 lbs with 2 hinges installed
- EASILY adjustable in 3-Dimensions
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
- For wood, metal, or casing frame installation
- Soundproof, Forced Entry Resistance
- Minimum door thickness: 1-3/4″
- Height: 10.236″ [260mm]
- Width: Frame & Leaf: 1.339 [34 mm]
- Depth: Frame: 1.22″ [31mm] & Leaf: 1.32″ [33.5mm]
Standard lead time is approximately 3-6 weeks. Some finishes require additional lead time. Please call us to check current availability. The following finishes are non-cancellable and non-returnable: Satin Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Brass and Specialized Bronze Finishes. Please review the details to ensure you are ordering the correct hardware.