Privacy | Refund Policy
There are absolutely NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS, but in the case of an error YOU HAVE 48 HOURS to Cancel your order. At that point your order is in process and will arrive at the established date provided.
We will except returns with a 50% to 100% restocking fee.
50% Restocking fee for open box or package items that are open, and 100% for Distressed or unboxed items.
Defective items – The manufacturer warranties defective goods and Canada Door Supply will honor there warranties
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on July 5, 2022.