TECTUS® TE 540 3D Energy Concealed Hinge
***DOES NOT INCLUDE REQUIRED ENERGY CABLES.
Today’s modern and efficient buildings often require the ability to control and operate doors remotely. This requires the transfer of electrical power and information from door frames to door panels.
The TECTUS Energy Series provides a sophisticated way to utilize this technology when card readers, access and door control systems, electrified locks, monitoring systems, and multimedia components are installed. The cable with its 16 wires is completely concealed behind the hinge arms to prevent unauthorized tampering.
TECTUS enables the optimal integration of flush doors in a straight line and flush surfaces for contemporary clean designs.
The SIMONSWERK TECTUS TE 540 3D Energy concealed hinge is completely hidden for flush doors with wood, steel or aluminum doors, and frames.
The three-dimensional adjustability and maintenance-free slide bearing technology of the TE 540 3D Energy hinge system is for use with high-quality commercial doors.
Required energy cables are sold separately: Each round cable has reverse polarity protected connecting socket for the special ribbon cables: one 3.0 m round cable for the frame; one 3.0 m round cable for door leaf are needed.
For use with TE 540 3D hinges
- For flush commercial doors
- Energy hinges preserve all the technical and visual features of the TECTUS® hinge system
- Easy to fit pluggable/unpluggable reverse-polarity-protected plug connection with integrated tension relief
- 180° opening angle without pinching or damage during opening and closing
- For doors up to 264 lbs with 2 hinges installed
- EASILY adjustable in 3-Dimensions
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
- For wood, metal, or casing frame installation
- Compatible with most designs for electric locks and fittings
- Minimum door thickness: 1-5/8″
- Height: 7.874″ [200mm]
- Width: Frame & Leaf: 1.26″ [32mm]
- Depth: Frame: 1.38″ [36mm] & Leaf: 1.44″ [36.5mm]
- Cable supply: The hinge features an integrated ribbon cable with plug connection to round cable at both ends.
- Max. Voltage: 60 V
- Max. Current: 0.8 A
- UL Listed: 20 minutes
Please call to check on current stock levels if you require this product quickly. Standard lead time is approximately 3-6 weeks. Expect additional lead time for Special Order Finishes.
Need Installation Tools?
Find it here: Guide Bushing for your Router, Router Bit Shank, 24mm router bit recommended with separate Routing Templates for Step 1 and 2 Templates plus the Cable Plug Cavity Template for this Energy hinge
- For TE 540 3D installation in steel frames you will need:
One (1) TE 540 3D SZ Receiver per hinge
- For TE 540 3D installation in casing frames you will need:
One (1) TE 540 3D FZ/1 Fixing Plate per hinge
- For installation in aluminum frames please contact us
This is a made to order, non-stock item. Orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Please review the details to ensure you are ordering the correct hardware.
There are no reviews yet.