TECTUS® TE 640 3D A8 Concealed Hinge
TECTUS enables the optimal integration of flush doors in straight line and flush surfaces for contemporary clean designs.
The SIMONSWERK TECTUS TE 640 3D A8 concealed hinge is completely hidden for flush doors with wood, steel or aluminum doors and frames.
The A8 allows a door to visually disappear into a wall with many different kinds of claddings such as mirrors, laminates, and marble up to 8 mm (0.315”) thick. This gives designers further options for integrating the door element into a holistic room concept.
The three-dimensional adjustability and maintenance-free slide bearing technology of the TE 640 3D A8 hinge system is for use with high-quality commercial doors.
Required energy cables are sold separately: Each round cable has reverse polarity protected connecting socket for the special ribbon cables: one 3.0 m round cable for the frame; one 3.0 m round cable for door leaf are needed.
- For flush high performance commercial doors with claddings up to 8 mm (0.315″)
- 180° opening angle without pinching or damage during opening and closing
- For doors up to 352 lbs with 2 hinges installed
- EASILY adjustable in 3-Dimensions
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
- For wood, metal, or casing frame installation
- Fire Resistance, Smoke Resistance, Soundproof, Forced Entry Resistance
- Minimum door thickness: 1-7/8″ not counting the 8mm cladding
- Height: 9.45″ [240mm]
- Width: Frame & Leaf: 1.46″ [37mm]
- Depth: Frame: 1.38″ [36mm] & Leaf: 1.44″ [36.5mm]
Please call to check on current stock levels if you require this product quickly. Standard lead time is approximately 3-6 weeks. Expect additional lead time for Special Order Finishes. The following finishes are non-cancellable and non-returnable: Satin Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Brass and Specialized Bronze Finishes. Please review the details to ensure you are ordering the correct hardware.