TECTUS TE 626 3D A8 Concealed Hinge
This is the ultimate hinge in the TECTUS universe. Not only does it have the 3-hour UL Rating, but it can also provides enhanced throw and can be used on doors with cladding up to 8mm (think mirrors or other laminates). A brute/beauty punch that is getting traction with architects who want to supersize their exterior doors, especially in coastal environments. And it comes with the usual indispensable TECTUS 3-D adjustability.
The SIMONSWERK TECTUS TE 626 3D A8 concealed hinge is cast from solid non-magnetic stainless steel. UL listed for 3 hours with a high corrosion resistance, the TE 626 3D A8 is ideal for wood, steel or aluminum doors, and frames exposed to the elements.
The three-dimensional adjustability and maintenance-free slide bearing technology of the TE 626 3D A8 hinge system is for use with high-quality commercial doors.
- Manufactured of cast stainless steel (304 series) for flush commercial doors
- 180° opening angle without pinching or damage during opening and closing
- For doors up to 660 lbs with 2 hinges installed
- EASILY adjustable in 3-Dimensions
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
- UL Listed for 3-hour fire door
- For wood, metal, or casing frame installation
- Fire Resistance, Smoke Resistance, Soundproof, Forced Entry Resistance, High
- Minimum door thickness: 1-3/4″
- Die-Cast from Solid 304 Series Stainless Steel
- Satin Stainless Steel (Series 304)
- Available by special order in Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel