TECTUS® TE 541 3D FVZ Concealed Hinge
For a frameless door look, the TE 541 3D FVZ allows doors to be flush with the finished wall by hiding frames and recessing them into the wall structure. This provides a contemporary flush finish door and frame with clean unobstructed lines.
TECTUS enables the optimal integration of flush doors in a straight line and flush surfaces for contemporary clean designs.
The SIMONSWERK TECTUS TE 541 3D FVZ concealed hinge is completely hidden for flush doors with wood, steel or aluminum doors, and frames.
The TE 541 3D FVZ allows doors to be flush with the finished wall by hiding frames and recessing them into the wall structure. This provides a contemporary flush finish door and frame with clean unobstructed lines.
The three-dimensional adjustability and maintenance-free slide bearing technology of the TE 541 3D FVZ hinge system is for use with high-quality commercial doors.
- For flush commercial doors with recessed frame facings
- 180° opening angle without pinching or damage during opening and closing
- Engineered for doors with frames recessed up to .55″ (14mm)
- For doors up to 220 lbs with 2 hinges installed
- EASILY adjustable in 3-Dimensions
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
- For wood, metal, or casing frame installation
- Minimum door thickness: 1-5/8″
- Height: 7.28″ [185mm]
- Width: Frame & Leaf: 1.26″ [32mm]
- Depth: Frame: 1.18″ [30mm] & Leaf: 1.69″ [43mm]
- UL Listing: None Currently
And, until recently the TE 541 3D FVZ was only available in F1(Satin Chrome Look) and the SSL(Stainless Steel Look) finishes. With the demand for this solution spreading, Simonswerk now offers this hinge in all their finishes without a minimum order. Longer lead times are possible so please call us. The following finishes are non-cancellable and non-returnable: Satin Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Brass and Specialized Bronze Finishes. Please review the details to ensure you are ordering the correct hardware.
Please call to check on current stock levels if you require this product quickly. Standard lead time is approximately 3-6 weeks. Expect additional lead time for Special Order Finishes.