TECTUS® TE 540 3D A8 Energy Concealed Hinge
Today’s modern and efficient buildings often require the ability to control and operate doors remotely. This requires the transfer of electrical power and information from door frames to door panels.
The TECTUS Energy Series provides a sophisticated way to utilize this technology when card readers, access and door control systems, electrified locks, monitoring systems, and multimedia components are installed. The cable with its 16 wires is completely concealed behind the hinge arms to prevent unauthorized tampering.
TECTUS enables the optimal integration of flush doors in straight line and flush surfaces for contemporary clean designs.
The SIMONSWERK TECTUS TE 540 3D A8 Energy concealed hinge is completely hidden for flush doors with wood, steel or aluminum doors and frames.
The three-dimensional adjustability and maintenance-free slide bearing technology of the TE 540 3D A8 Energy hinge system is for use with high-quality commercial doors.
For use with TE 540 3D A8 hinges
- For flush commercial doors with claddings up to 8 mm (0.315″)
- Energy hinges preserve all the technical and visual features of the TECTUS® hinge system
- Easy to fit pluggable/unpluggable reverse-polarity-protected plug connection with integrated tension relief
- 180° opening angle without pinching or damage during opening and closing
- For doors up to 220 lbs with 2 hinges installed
- EASILY adjustable in 3-Dimensions
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
- For wood, metal, or casing frame installation
- Compatible with most designs for electric locks and fittings
- Minimum door thickness: 1-7/8″ not counting the 8mm (.315″) cladding
- Height: 7.874″ [200mm]
- Width: Frame & Leaf: 1.46″ [37mm]
- Depth: Frame: 1.38″ [36mm] & Leaf: 1.44″ [36.5mm]
- Cable supply: The hinge features an integrated ribbon cable with plug connection to round cable at both ends. Cable set consists of 2 round cables both with reverse polarity-protected connecting socket for the special ribbon cables: one 3.0 m (118″) round cable for frame ; one 3.0 m (118″) round cable for door leaf. Cable tested to 1,000,000 cycles.
- Max. Voltage: 60 V
- Max. Current: 0.8 A
- F1: Satin Chrome Look
- SSL: Stainless Steel Look
- Other finishes available. Contact us for minimum quantities and leadtimes: +1-888-636-1627
This is a made to order, non-stock item. Orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Please review the details to ensure you are ordering the correct hardware.