TECTUS® TE 527 3D Energy Concealed Hinge
Today’s modern and efficient buildings often require the ability to control and operate doors remotely. This requires the transfer of electrical power and information from door frames to door panels.
The TECTUS Energy Series provides a sophisticated way to utilize this technology when card readers, access and door control systems, electrified locks, monitoring systems, and multimedia components are installed. The cable with its 16 wires is completely concealed behind the hinge arms to prevent unauthorized tampering.
TECTUS enables the optimal integration of flush doors in straight line and flush surfaces for contemporary clean designs.
The SIMONSWERK TECTUS TE 527 3D Energy concealed hinge is completely hidden for flush doors with wood, steel or aluminum doors and frames.
The three-dimensional adjustability and maintenance-free slide bearing technology of the TE 527 3D Energy hinge system is for use with high-quality commercial doors.
- Manufactured of mild steel for flush commercial doors
- Energy hinges preserve all the technical and visual features of the TECTUS® hinge system
- Easy to fit pluggable/unpluggable reverse-polarity-protected plug connection with integrated tension relief
- 180° opening angle without pinching or damage during opening and closing
- For doors up to 264 lbs with 2 hinges installed
- EASILY adjustable in 3-Dimensions
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
- For wood, metal, or casing frame installation
- Compatible with all the most popular designs for locks and fittings thanks to the round cable supplied as a connecting socket
- Minimum door thickness: 1-3/8″
- Height: 6.1″ [155mm]
- Width: Frame & Leaf: 1.02″ [26mm]
- Depth: Frame: 1.3″ [33mm] & Leaf: 1.48″ [37.5mm]
- Cable supply: The hinge features a 16-wire integrated ribbon cable with plug connection to round cable at both ends. Cable set consists of 2 round cables both with reverse polarity-protected connecting socket for the special ribbon cables: one 3.0 m (118″) round cable for frame ; one 3.0 m (118″) round cable for door leaf. Cable tested to 1,000,000 cycles.
- Max. Voltage: 60 V
- Max. Current: 0.8 A
Material: Zinc-plated mild steel
- SSL: Stainless Steel Look
- Other finishes available. Contact us for minimum quantities and leadtimes: +1-888-636-1627