Richelieu Tambour Door – Stainless Steel Finish 25 mm Slats
Robust rolling mechanism – C3
Tambour doors provide a unique and high quality detail to interior design, especially in kitchens and offices.
Extrusion on Polymer Base
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
– Does not require cutting.
– Quick installation.
– Complete components in the box.
– Practical: full access to the contents of the cabinet.
– Space-saving: the door opens inside the cabinet and does not obstruct the work area.
– Functional: soft-opening vertical door.
– Versatile: use for new applications and renovation.
– Kitchen and bathroom cabinets
– Audio-video furniture
– Residential cabinets and closets
– Shop displays
– Office furniture
The dimensions of the set are based on the external dimensions of cabinets and are suitable for a three-sided cabinet. A notch in the rail is required for a four-sided cabinet. Using a panel with a thickness of 5/8″ (16 mm) gives a precise finish between the panel and rail, while the use of a panel with a thickness of 3/4″ (19 mm) gives a finish that reveals 3 mm of panel.
An internal depth of >=290 mm is required for installation.
Non-Locking Metallic Handle Profile
Cover Profile Base
Heavy-Duty Roller System (C3 Counterbalance)
#6 x 1/2″ Flat Head Screws
#6 x 1/2″ Pan Head Screws
8 – 18 x 1″ Tapping Screws
5/16 x 1″ Wooden Dowels
1 Grip Handle Stopper