Richelieu Sliding Glass Door Lock
– Suitable for sliding doors from 5/16″ to 1/2″ (8 to 12 mm) thick.
– Lock can be used glass-to-wall or glass-to-glass, inline panel or door.
– Indicator on exterior displays red if lock is activated; blue if lock is open.
A turn of the thumbturn on the interior side of the lock changes the color of the exterior indicator. Emergency access is made possible by a low profile screw on the exterior face. Both lock and receiver come with gaskets and hex wrench.
Shower Door, Sliding Door
8 to 12 mm
– Glass must be notched for installation.
– Includes wall mounted strike plate, screws and anchors, gaskets and Hex wrench.
When using SD-703Cxx and SD-704Cxx the clearance between panels is 1/16″ to 1/8″.