Richelieu KN Crowder Type C Pocket Door Kit
The KN Crowder Type C Pocket Door Kit is designed for a single sliding wood door weighing up to 150 lb (68 kg).
– For 2 x 4 wood construction
– 2 kits to choose from for different door sizes:
– KN400 for door 18 in (457.2 mm) to 36 in (914.4 mm) wide x 80 in (2032 mm) to 84 in (2133 mm) tall
– KN400C4896 for door 36 in (914.4 mm) to 48 in (1219 mm) wide x 96 in (2438 mm) tall
– Quick-release spin wheel device
– Included roll form steel uprights to build pocket area
– Self-supporting upper running track mounted end to end
– Width and height can be cut down
– Cycle tested 150 000 cycles
– Simple and flexible installation
– Optional joiner plate for biparting applications
Ideal for residential and commercial door applications for bathroom, bedroom, office, kitchen, and standard access doors.
Detailed Door Movement
Capacity per Door
Max. 68 kg
Number of Doors
35 to 45 mm
Running Track Fixing
– Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
– All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
– Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
– The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
– Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
– Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
– Never spray lubricant.
By accessing or referring to this document, or by using any of Richelieu’s websites, you accept all applicable terms as they apply from time to time. This legal disclaimer is in no way limited or altered by any other terms or conditions. Richelieu may change said terms at its discretion and without prior notice. A version of the most current terms will always be available on Richelieu’s website. The preceding information and technical documentation, information, or recommendations issued by Richelieu verbally or in writing is believed to be accurate and is given in good faith, but no representation of warranty as to its completeness or accuracy is made. Suggestions for use or application are only opinions. Users are responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their own particular purpose. No representation of warranty, expressed or implied, is made with respect to information or products including, without limitation, warranties or merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of any third party patent or other intellectual property rights including, without limit, copyright, trademark, and designs. Any trademarks identified herein are trademarks of the Richelieu group of companies. Richelieu assumes no risk and shall not be subject to any liability for damages or loss resulting from the specific use or application made of the product. Richelieu’s liability for any claim, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, or infringement of any rights of any party relating to the product shall not exceed the price paid for said products. In no event shall Richelieu be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages (including loss of use, loss of profit, and claims of third parties) however caused, whether by the negligence of Richelieu or otherwise. Products returned for warranty purposes shall be subject to Richelieu’s then applicable Return Policy.
Canada Door Supply can offer you the most innovative interior doors that can suit your taste, personality, and standards. We have a wide variety of interior doors that can perfectly suit your needs. Our interior doors are made from top quality materials to ensure its long-lasting efficiency. You can choose from our Wood (solid core) and MDF (solid core) interior doors.
Our entry doors have beautiful and elegant designs that are truly appealing to the eyes. As a customer-oriented door provider, we value the good name of our company. With this, we develop the best strategies to make the most of our products. With our entry doors, you can make sure that you can have a beautiful door that can add value and safety to your home. You can also choose from our variety of fiberglass and wood entry doors.
%30 restocking Fee on all returns please check orders carefully.
We also offer door hardware to meet your door needs. We Supply only the best and effective door products that can meet your satisfaction. Door Hardware Toronto can provide you with products that pass through high standards and safety. We don’t want to disappoint our customers, so we make sure that you only receive the door products that are strong and can last for many years. we carry many products like Baldwin, Colombo, Emtek and Appliance Pulls plus many more
Richelieu Door Hardware Kits
Allow up to 12 days for Delivery on all Orders.
Please read our terms and conditions before purchase.
If you need help You Can Contact us at 1-416-628-1297
Canada Door Supply is Located at
200 Edgeley Blvd Unit #25
There are no reviews yet.